ESTIMATES AND PHOTOS
At ProCrafters Roofing, we take pride in providing free and accurate estimates. Usually we will leave a professional estimate at the time of inspection. More complex estimates can be delivered in less than 24 hours. We itemize all aspects of your project so you, the customer, know what is all included. You won’t need to wonder what exactly is getting done.
We take a multitude of photos during inspection, tear-off and installation. We use photos to document storm damage and communicate the scope of repairs needed to insurance, delivery drivers and crew. Photos also allow homeowners to have piece of mind that the proper amount of underlayment and decking repairs were completed correctly. Upon request we will share these photos with you, the customer, at no cost.
5 Reasons to have ProCrafters Roofing inspect before making an insurance claim.
- CLAIMS ARE CONFUSING: Who do you call? When should you call? What’s the sequence of events like after you call? Will my claim get denied? What’s my deductible? When storm damage occurs, the last thing a property owner should have to worry about is the slew of minor details associated with her policy. That’s where ProCrafters Roofing can help. We will come out, inspect your damage and work with your insurance company to ensure that your settlement covers it. You pay only your deductible.
- EXPERT ANALYSIS: Insurance adjusters are not repair experts, so why should you rely on a non-expert to assess your damage and settlement? Call ProCrafers Roofing to assess your damage. Not only will we, an experienced roofing contractor, thoroughly inspect the roof and analyze the damage, but we will also present our findings to the adjuster so that they know the scope of work that is required and offer a more accurate settlement to you.
- IS FILING WORTH IT? In some cases, filing an insurance claim may not even be worth it. But how would you know whether or not that’s the case if you don’t know how much the cost of repair and replacement is? ProCrafters Roofing will assess the damage before a claim is filed will give you a more accurate idea about whether or not filing a claim is even worthwhile. Inappropriately filing a claim can cause your insurance rates to go up and can actually cost you more in the long run. No thanks!
- AVOID TRAPS: It’s illegal for a property owner to deceive an insurance company and profit from a claim. Working with ProCrafters Roofing beforehand allows you to be sure that roofing problems were indeed the result of the storm and not an already present, underlying issue that perhaps isn’t covered.
- BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN ADJUSTER AND PROPERTY OWNER: By having a roof inspection done prior to filing a claim, you’re essentially allowing us, your contractor, to work with the adjuster to give him a more accurate picture of just what the scope of the damage is. Not only does this take the confusion out of the process, but it also ensures better results in completing the project.
EMERGENCY TARPING OR REPAIRS
We can get an emergency tarp on your home in less than 24 hours. Call us immediately when roof storm damage occurs. We will seal your home from further water or wind damage. Insurance companies want you to be proactive to stop more costly damage, and will cover any tarping or temporary repairs needed for waterproofing.