MULE-HIDE EPDM ROOFING SYSTEM
Mule-Hide EPDM membranes can boast years of proven performance, covering a wide range of low slope roofing applications, with systems for ballasted, mechanically attached, and fully adhered.
• 60 mil thickness used for 20-year Warranties
• 90 mil thickness used for 30-year Warranties
• The Fully Adhered System using MH EPDM Bonding Adhesive for fast installation means maximized installed cost value
• Fully Adhered Systems are ideally suited for irregular building configurations as well as steeply sloped commercial roofs, using solvent-based adhesive
• Simple & versatile Mule-Hide Tape Products make installation faster and easier
EPDM is a high tensile strength, single-ply membrane ideal for long term watertight integrity. EPDM is lightweight, making it ideal for new construction and retrofit systems without adding excessive weight to the roof deck. Meets or exceeds ASTM standards.
The membrane remains flexible in hot and cold temperatures so it will not split or crack.
It provides excellent resistance to ozone and UV and can handle the coldest winters or the desert heat.
Mule-Hide offers a variety of warranties for Commercial and Residential projects including material and system warranties. System warranties are available for commercial projects when installed in strict compliance with Mule-Hide’s specifications by a Mule-Hide Warranty Eligible Contractor. Residential projects may qualify for material warranties. Complete warranty information and requirements for the various warranties available may be found on the Mule-Hide web site at www.mulehide.com or by contacting Mule-Hide at 800-786-1492.